A strong library system is the heart of a strong city – Nashville is home to one of the best library systems in the country thanks to the loyal support of our NPLF Library Sustainers.
Nashville residents rely on the library for so many essential things. They come from every corner of the city (and beyond!) to enjoy great stories and award-winning puppet-shows; to learn English as a second language and navigate the citizenship process; to develop computer skills and power their job search; and to continue learning and growing outside of school hours.
The consistent monthly giving of our Library Sustainers is critical to ensuring NPL can serve the city’s diverse and growing population with vital programs – completely free of charge, all year long.
What are the benefits of becoming a Library Sustainer?
- It’s less expensive. Automatic gifts are processed more efficiently, reducing administrative costs and increasing the impact of your gift.
- It’s easy and automatic. You decide the amount, make one payment and we take care of the rest.
- It’s flexible and secure. You can increase, decrease, pause or stop your donation at any time.
- It’s convenient. You will receive one, consolidated tax receipt for your donations each January.
- It’s appreciated. As a token of our gratitude, you’ll receive a Nashville Public Library Foundation bumper sticker and a “I’m part of the story” library card.
- It’s rewarding. You’ll have the satisfaction of knowing you are helping your neighbors 365 days a year.
How do I join?
- Use your credit or debit card for automatic withdrawals each month by completing our online monthly giving form.
- Set up an auto draft through your bank.
When will I be charged?
Funds will be withdrawn from your card or bank account automatically on the 1st of the month. If the 1st falls on a weekend, it will be charged on the Friday before or the Monday after.
How do I make changes to my monthly gift?
You can update your credit card information, change the amount of your monthly donation or cancel your membership by emailing email@example.com or calling 615-880-3939.
What if I have more questions?
Please contact Amy Renigar, Director of Community Giving, at 615-862-5843 or firstname.lastname@example.org.