Donations to the Nashville Public Library Foundation provide critical funding for the Nashville Public Library and the programs it provides to our community.
By supporting the Nashville Public Library Foundation with your gift, you are…
- Helping all of Nashville’s children foster a love for reading
- Giving teens a place to uncover and invest in their talents
- Providing adults with the tools and skills needed to succeed
- Assisting teens and adults in their career journeys
- Giving children and teens a safe and fun place to be after school
Interested in giving at a higher level? Join our Carnegie Society, starting at $1,500. Carnegie Society members receive special invitations to events like the Carnegie Society Book Club, and much more.
Are you an emerging leader who wants to get more involved with advancing the mission of NPLF? Consider becoming a member of the Next Chapter Society.
OTHER WAYS TO DONATE
Nashville Public Library Foundation
615 Church Street
Nashville, TN 37219
Amy Renigar, Director of Community Giving, at email@example.com