National Library Week is an annual celebration highlighting the valuable role libraries, librarians and library workers play in transforming lives and strengthening our communities.
This year, we are pleased to celebrate National Library Week April 19-25, 2020 to raise awareness of Nashville Public Library (NPL) and its award-winning programs funded by the Nashville Public Library Foundation (NPLF). We invite you to join us in celebrating one of the most valuable resources in our city and the best library system in the country!
You can support in several ways:
- Share your own story of how NPL impacts you/your family. Email us a video testimonial by April 20th and you could be featured on our social media during NLW. (Read the guidelines to submit)
- Amplify our featured stories on your own social media by sharing our posts and tagging #NPLF and #NPL. You are welcome to include any of the following hashtags – #NationalLibraryWeek | #NLW2020 | #MyLibraryStory
- If you are able, please make a donation in any amount to help ensure that NPLF can continue providing our city’s children, youth and adults with programs and resources – whether in our libraries or reading from home. Your gift will have double the impact thanks to Google Fiber, our Library Giving Day Match Sponsor!
- Use the library! Take advantage of the thousands of e-books, audiobooks, streaming platforms and databases available online. Don’t have a card? Click here to get one.
- Visit our websites or social media platforms NPLF (FB | Tw) or NPL (FB | Tw | IG).
Thank you for your continued support!
Sponsor Feature: April 23rd Library Giving Day Match
Nashville Public Library Foundation
615 Church Street
Nashville, TN 37219
Director of Community Giving
Call: (615) 862-5843