Did you know that there are nearly 20,000 matching gift programs in the United States and your company may be able to double or even triple the amount of your gift to NPLF?
The process is simple. Inquire with your company’s human resources department to see if it offers a matching gift program. Each company has its own guidelines, but in general:
- Request a matching gift form from your employer.
- Complete and submit the form to NPLF along with your gift.
- NPLF will verify the completed form and return it to the company.
- The company issues a matching gift contribution to NPLF.
- NPLF acknowledges you and your employer for your contribution.
If your employer requires an Employer Identification Number (EIN) (i.e. Federal Tax Identification Number), please use 62-1681766.
You may mail your completed matching gift form to:
Nashville Public Library Foundation
615 Church Street
Nashville, TN 37219
If you have questions about matching gifts, please contact Amanda Tate: email@example.com