IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
Puppet Truck Raffle Rules
Please read before purchasing a raffle ticket.
- Winner will be drawn on Sunday, April 26 with the winner announced on Facebook Live. As a follow-up, the winner will be contacted via email and/or phone to coordinate details to have the Puppet Truck at your event.
- Online sales will end on Saturday, April 25 at 11:59 p.m.
- Winner does not have to be present to win.
- The Puppet Truck will perform at a special event of your choosing at a mutually agreed upon date, time and location. Location must be within Davidson County.
- Event must take place before April 26, 2021.
- Event cannot exceed more than 200 people.
- Performance can be a puppet show or storytime.
- Technical guidelines depend on the show. Specific guidelines will be provided after winner is chosen.
- Individuals are welcome to purchase as many tickets as they want, but there are some individuals that cannot purchase tickets, including:
- NPLF and NPL board members
- NPL and NPLF employees
- Immediate family members of a NPLF and NPL board member or employee
- Any vendors including employees, agents or subcontractors (also includes immediate family members of same household) who provide printing services, telephone services and any records, devices or other gaming related supplies and those who provide prizes for the authorized annual gaming event.