Puppet Truck Raffle Rules
Please read before purchasing a raffle ticket.
- Winner will be drawn at the Picnic with the Library event on Sunday, April 28 at 6 p.m.
- Online sales will end on Saturday, April 27 at 11:59 p.m., and in-person sales end at 5:30 p.m. on Sunday, April 28.
- Winner does not have to be present to win.
- The Puppet Truck will perform at a special event of your choosing at a mutually agreed upon date, time and location. Location must be within Davidson County.
- Event must take place before April 28, 2020.
- Event cannot exceed more than 200 people.
- Performance can be a puppet show or storytime.
- Technical guidelines depend on the show. Specific guidelines will be provided after winner is chosen.
- Individuals are welcome to purchase as many tickets as they want, but there are some individuals that cannot purchase tickets, including:
- NPLF and NPL board members
- NPLF and NPLF employees
- Immediate family members of a NPLF and NPL board member or employee
- Any vendors including employees, agents or subcontractors (also includes immediate family members of same household) who provide printing services, telephone services and any records, devices or other gaming related supplies and those who provide prizes for the authorized annual gaming event.