Sponsorship of Library programs and events is a creative way to reach target audiences while receiving many promotional, special event, and networking opportunities for your organization. From award-winning early literacy initiatives like Bringing Books to Life to city-wide programs like Summer Challenge to exceptional events like the Literary Award Gala, Nashville Public Library offers a wide variety of partnership opportunities annually.
Sponsor identification is leveraged through all marketing and public relations efforts for the duration of the event or program. Through these opportunities, sponsors are promoted to the Library’s visitors (4 million annually), cardholders (350,000), the general public, and the media. Exclusive and shared sponsorship opportunities are available. Here is a sample of the recognition your company will receive (varies based on Library program/event and amount and type of sponsorship).
- Recognition in media advertising and press kits
- Speaking opportunities at related events
- Recognition on event/program signage and collateral
- Recognition on NPLF website
- Exclusive tour and private event opportunities
- Services like Library card registration events and visits from the Puppet Truck
- Corporate membership
- Tickets to special events
To learn more about corporate sponsorship and grants with NPLF, please contact Amanda Tate, Director of Corporate and Community Fundraising, at Amanda.email@example.com or 615.862.5787.