NPL’s corporate members provide vital annual funding to Nashville Public Library. Your generosity supports every aspect of NPL’s mission to inspire reading, advance learning, and connect our community. Contributions enrich the lives of all Nashvillians through city-wide educational programming, digital outreach, special art and cultural events, and enhancements to NPL’s collections and facilities.
Here is a sample of the benefits your business will receive (varies based on membership level).
- Discounted and/or complimentary use of select Library spaces
- Complimentary memberships to NPLF’s young professional group, The Next Chapter Society
- On-site Library card registration events
- Private Library tours for your team
- Invitations to select Library event
Patron: $2,500 annual gift
Benefactor: $1,000 annual gift
Partner: $500 annual gift
To learn more about business memberships with NPLF, please contact Amanda Tate, Director of Corporate and Community Fundraising, at Amanda.email@example.com or 615.862.5787.